MENU

Slide

#WeekendsOOTD

Sunday, May 05, 2013

Crazy bored this weekend because leon is working and honestly i'm a little lazy to go thru my jabillion photos and blog about taiwan/australia this weekend so i've been a total couch potato!

 Spent most of my saturday in bed reading on my kindle then watching the entire season 1 of The Following, not fantastic but it gets better from mid season onwards. If you're into the psycho, cult killing kinda tv shows you should totally watch it lol. I've been watching Hannibal too, it's pretty scary and gory! :x

So I was invited to my colleague's wedding dinner last night at Crown Plaza Hotel
5 
Wore my peekaboo off shoulder dress from Something Borrowed from Zalora, used my discount voucher i received in my Black Box! heh

6

7

4

I love Dior's Lip Polish Smoothing Lacquer #002, it's such a gorgeous shade of pink! Wore it yesterday as well as today. Bought it like jabillion years ago and i used to use this every single day, i've forgotten when i've stopped reaching for this this pretty gloss but i'm sure as hell gonna use it again now! (:

1

Wore my floral fit & flare dress from SportsGirl when i was in Melbourne to church this morning.

love love love this dress plus i got it at such a deal! I wish there was SportsGirl in sg. I think i was like 120aud or sth but i snapped it up on sale at 29aud or sth! hohoho cheap thrill. wearing my curls a little more bouncy today!

2 

Bouncy bouncy smack smack.

3Accessories to go with my #OOTD! 
★White X Gold chain belt from #ForeverNew. 
★Bejeweled charm necklace from #Forever21. 
★Pastel purple+pink+bling ring. 
★Rose gold Lucky in Life cuff from #NicoleFendel!

Lol my church mates vicson + evan commented that i'm extra cray cray today, well not like i'm not crazy usually but i'm just a lil nutty-er today and i think it's because I've been sooooo booooored all of yesterday! 

Hmmm, have to plan out my weekends better next time lol. Have to craft out a list of activity or DIY or whatever. Heh heading out to meet the fiance for dinner + movie + buy mother's day gift!


♡ Loves, TheLuckiestChick.






No comments: